Evrotrust, the next generation eID and qualified trust service provider, joins Rofin.tech in their bid to expand regionally.
Evrotrust is a qualified trust service provider offering the leading digital toolset for remote eID with embedded qualified signing, qualified timestamp, qualified eDelivery and device independent GDPR compliant biometric security.
They are also the only electronic identification scheme recognized by the EU Commission as per eIDAS, that is fully remote, offers automated solution, and at the same time can onboard individuals for any nationality.
Evrotrust is certified as an eIDAS eID Scheme, offering:
- Standardization and Interoperability: our eID is automatically accepted by all EU member states (reg. 910 eIDAS)
- Compliance with Regulation: automatically AML compliant for KYC in all member states (5th AML Directive)
- Trust and Risk Management : identification with eID scheme is not considered third-party reliance & we bear the risk for wrongful identification (by law)
- Enhanced security: notified schemes provide a secure and tamper-proof method of verifying individuals’ identities
- Future-Proofing: notified schemes provide the foundation for future regulatory changes and upcoming EUID Wallet
Also, they function as a QTSP, offering end-to-end digitalization of customer onboarding and servicing from one solution:
- Improved Customer Experience: QTSP services enable uninterrupted, seamless and user-friendly digital interactions; all our services can be white-labeled as well
- Legal Validity and Compliance: ensure the highest level of compliance and legal validity with regulatory requirements such as eIDAS, 5th AML Directive, etc.
- Cost and Time Savings: using QTSP for end-to-end customer onboarding and servicing can significantly reduce operational costs and processing times
- True end-to-end Digital Journey: have zero physical interactions with clients; start and finish each process digitally (eID & sign with QES directly in web or app)
- Scalability and Flexibility: Digital identity verification, electronic signatures, and secure authentication methods enable swift completion of contracts, agreements, and transactions for fast growing businesses